Saturday, September 8, 2018

GOP congressional candidate Andy Martin’s campaign surges across New Hampshire’s First District Saturday

GOP congressional candidate Andy Martin takes his surging campaign to a Strafford County Republican meeting, a Seacoast Women’s Chili Fest and the Hillsborough County annual dinner, with stops in Hampton and at St Mary’s Coptic Church in Nashua for the Egyptian Food Festival. “Thursday night Republican voters got to see me lined up with Edwards and Sanborn,” Martin says. “I sincerely believe Andy Sanborn still does not realize how wrong his behavior was over an extended period of years. Eddie Edwards is trying to campaign while concealing legal files that reflect on his racial profiteering at the expense of New Hampshire taxpayers. These are the ‘brightest and the best’ Republicans can put up to run against a Democrat? I am the only candidate with the national experience and national platform to defeat the Democrat. Sunday I will prove that when I give one of the Democrats a noogie she won’t soon forget. My biggest challenge and problem: dealing with the total incompetence of reporters such as Lauren Chooljian and Adam Sexton, who ask questions based on false facts and do not bother to study the record of my successes during this campaign.” If I get a fair shake, I go to Congress to ‘Make New Hampshire Proud.’”

ANDY MARTIN /2018        
Republican candidate for Congress
New Hampshire-
First Congressional District
           
www.AndyMartin.com
www.FirstRespondersOnline.us
Headquarters:
E-mail:AndyNewHampshire@aol.com
P.O. Box 742
Manchester, NH 03105-0742
Tel. (603) 518-7310
Fax (866) 214-3210
Blogs:
www.AndyMartinforCongress.blogspot.com
www.AndyMartinforCongress.wordpress.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Attention, New Hampshire, Washington, National daybook/assignment and Political editors

To become a regular subscriber to our emails please send an email to andynewhampshire@aol.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line

Please feel free to forward and/or post this email

Please sign up for our Twitter feed with enhanced, original coverage

-----

Meet and Greet Andy Martin in Dover, Hampton, Kingston and Bedford as he capitalizes on his strong televised debate performance to surge across the First Congressional District on Saturday

Some media are “shocked” that Martin can perform on TV; Lauren Chooljian, a totally incompetent reporter for public radio, says Martin did a great job on Thursday and that surprised her (she surprises easily)

-----

Andy Martin traverses his congressional district with a simple message: I am the only candidate that can win in November

Sunday Martin will issue a “bombshell” report on Maura Sullivan, answering the question “Why didn’t Maura vote in 2016?”

(Manchester, NH)(September 8, 2018) --- Republican congressional candidate Andy Martin will surge across the First District Saturday with a simple message: he is the only GOP candidate who can win in November.

Sunday Martin will drop a political “bomb” in the Democratic congressional primary.

Martin is well known nationally as one of the best conservative operatives in the Republican Party. After the implosion of John McCain’s presidential campaign in September, 2008 Martin rallied conservatives and independents to stave off a “blowout” by Barack Obama that would have devastated the Republican Party in congress. “How many votes did we cost Obama?” Martin asks. “Millions of votes. Obama has never forgiven me for making his life miserable over the past fourteen years. And I’m still making his life miserable, with more to come.

“In fact, at the WMUR debate Thursday night, you saw that the continuing fascination in the media with my anti-Obama work a decade ago. I was asked an erroneous question by Adam Sexton, who had not done his homework. What was Sexton obsessed with? My work opposing Barack Obama.  https://www.wmur.com/article/granite-state-debate-martin-answers-question-about-birther-movement/23015892

In reality, I still battle Obama, and Obama still battles with me, as I will explain further on Sunday.

“Lauren Chooljian, a totally incompetent reporter -- who had no idea how my campaign had impacted the congressional race and devastated my opponents -- claimed she was surprised I performed well on Thursday. Chooljian was asked on NHPR, ‘Now before I let you go what would you say was the most surprising thing about this [televised] debate?’

Chooljian responded, ‘Well, so Andy Martin performed way better than I think most people expected...And it turns out Rick, he actually performed way beyond expectations. He gave clear answers...So I'm curious to see if he picks up votes because of this but, yeah, that was that was definitely surprise.(sic)’

“Memo to Ms. Chooljian: if you knew anything about me, and my radio and television experience, you would find it is far more extensive than yours, which has been at lowly-rated ‘public’ stations. The only ‘surprise’ is your total lack of professional competence to comment on a campaign where you are completely unfamiliar with the impact I had had on my opponents through the skillful use of the Right to Know law. Of course, your incompetence is symptomatic of what passes for ‘journalism’ in New Hampshire.

“With incompetent reporters delivering the news, who are surprised that someone such as myself who is a television professional ‘did well,’ is it any wonder that voters are disgusted with local media? I have been a radio and TV professional for decades, and it shows. My campaign manager and I literally have world class experience. We are dealing with a New Hampshire media environment that is lazy, ignorant and incompetent, all in all fourth rate.

“Despite my national credentials and record of strong performances I have also been treated badly by local party leaders whose vision doesn’t extend beyond their own bias. What is it they say about a ‘prophet is not without honor, …?’ I have delivered a world class primary campaign that changed the face of New Hampshire politics and my team is very proud of our effort.

“And, at the ‘end of the tunnel,’ here is the reality: I am the only candidate who can win in November. Even Ms. Chooljian now believes I can run a strong campaign.

“Ask yourself, is this district going to elect a sexual harasser who refuses to admit he was wrong, lies about his misconduct and admits he is too conservative for the district? The answer is obvious. Our district is too sophisticated to vote for such an ogre in November.

“Will the district support someone who used false claims of racial discrimination to loot New Hampshire taxpayers, and who refuses to authorize release of the secret legal complaints he filed against the state? No way. The legal claims will be exposed before the election, and anyone who is relying on secret files to conceal his weaknesses is a dead duck.

“No one is perfect, and I have controversies in my past. Who doesn’t? But my past is out in the open. There are no secrets or surprises to expect. And as I showed Adam Sexton Thursday night, if you lie about my record I will land on you like a ton of bricks. (Sexton interviewed my opponents, but never interviewed me before the debate, so he deserved what he got.)

“The New York Times investigated me a decade ago. They could find nothing even remotely current to attack me with. The Times had to go back twenty-five and thirty years to scrape up dirt. The Times had to go back decades for dirt because there is nothing in my recent past that can be attacked, unlike Edwards and Sanborn. The Times’ use of stale claims to attack me in 2008 boomeranged. I ended up gaining even more strength in the ‘War Against Obama’ which I was leading in 2008. And as Sexton and other media showed this week, my work exposing Obama still fascinates and obsesses the media. Deep down, they know I am a powerful, heavy hitter that could demolish the Democratic candidate in November.

“The media showed Thursday they are still obsessed with my credentials and experience, because I have been a player at the national level, not in the New Hampshire Senate or as ‘police chief’ in a town of 800 people.

“So consider all one. Between my two opponents who are clearly out of their depth and ‘dead on arrival,’ and my campaign which is infused with national energy and national experience, who has the best chance of winning the congressional seat back? Me or the others?” Martin says. “I don’t have to import people from Texas to endorse my candidacy.

“Who are the Democrats afraid of running against after watching the debate Thursday night? Me. They can topple Sanborn and Edwards with no trouble. They do not want to run against me.

“Ironically, because the Clown Man, ‘Joker’ Wayne McDonald, has tried to sabotage my candidacy, I can run as a ‘clean’ Republican free of any obligations to the incompetent party leaders that have currently delivered four congressional seats to the Democrats. I will represent the people of New Hampshire, not the party leaders.

“Republican Party primary voters can’t afford to nominate my opponents. The baggage they bring to the campaign is too heavy. I am the only candidate that can wage war against the D’s and win back the seat in November.”

Voters are welcome to visit Martin along the way Saturday (Strafford County Republican meeting, Seacoast Women chili Fest, Hillsborough County dinner). Martin will be happy to come out of the events to mingle with voters. The Hampton stop is still being finalized. Martin will also stop at the Egyptian Food Festival in Nashua to show solidarity with embattled Coptic Christians in Egypt. Call for details. Martin has contacted St. Mary and Archangel Church and is welcome there.

“My promise has been to ‘Make new Hampshire Proud.’ I delivered Thursday night. I will deliver in November if voters give me the chance,’ Martin says.

----------

LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):

ANDY MARTIN - A BRIEF BIO:

Andy Martin is a legendary New Hampshire-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. With fifty years of background in radio and television and with five decades of intelligence, investigative and analytical experience in Washington, the USA and around the world, Andy provides insight on politics, foreign policy, military and intelligence matters. For a full bio, go to: www.AndyMartin.com; also see www.BoycottABC.com/executive_director.htm

Andy has also been a leading corruption fighter in American politics and courts for fifty years and is executive director of the National Anti-Corruption Policy Institute. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com.

He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and produced the Internet film “Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” blogging at www.contrariancommentary.wordpress.com and www.ContrarianCommentary.com.

Andy’s family immigrated to Manchester, New Hampshire over 100 years ago; today his home overlooks the Merrimack River and he lives around the corner from where he played as a small boy. He is New Hampshire’s leading corruption fighter and Republican Party reformer.

UPDATES:

www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA
www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin

Andy’s opinion columns are posted at ContrarianCommentary.com, ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com and ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com

[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs and don’t hesitate to let us know if you find an error.]

----------

© Copyright by Andy Martin 2018 – All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment